- Women who have not yet had a child, but feel loose
- Women with vaginal laxity after childbirth who plan future pregnancies and need a temporary tightening procedure.
- Women who plan to undergo surgical tightening of the lower half of the vaginal canal (vaginoplasty) who also want tightening of the far inner, upper half of the vagina which surgery cannot reach.
- Women with recurrent bacterial vaginosis, in which the laser can restore the normal pH or acidity of the vagina.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic vaginal tissue.
- Women who underwent surgical removal of the ovaries, or those who cannot take hormones, the femiLift is a good non-hormonal alternative to improve vaginal lubrication and “stretchability”.
- Women with severe vaginal laxity that only surgery can address
- Women with significant urinary incontinence and/ or prolapse
- Women with very tightened and narrow vaginas which will make insertion of the vaginal probe difficult.
Most of the patients experience warm sensation in the vagina immediately after and may last up to 24 hours. Usually, they also note more than normal amount of vaginal discharge that may vary in color from transparent to pinkish to brownish for 3 to 4 days.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation using the FemiLift is a minimally invasive procedure with no downtime. May resume usual activities EXCEPT sexual intercourse for 3 to 7 days.
Laser vaginal tightening should ideally be performed by a Board Certified gynecologist who is additionally skilled in cosmetic and aesthetic vaginal surgery. She is well-versed in the anatomy and physiology of the pelvic floor and is therefore uniquely able to choose the right procedure, for the right patient, for the right reasons. She is less likely to misuse the laser in women who truly have an indication for surgery.
Php 80,000.00 only for 3 sessions.
Local passport holders only.
Non-surgical vaginal tightening
FemiLift is a non-surgical, painless office procedure using a CO2 fractional laser Pixel technology. The energy is delivered via a vaginal probe and takes only 15 to 20 minutes to complete. It is done once a month for 3 consecutive months, then a yearly “touch-up” is recommended.
The laser acts on the layer of vaginal mucosa that activates production of collagen and elastin. As a result, there is noticeable tightening of the entire vaginal barrel and therefore increases friction and pleasure during sexual intimacy.
The laser is also able to activate formation of new blood vessels in the vagina that leads to increased lubrication and increased sensation during sexual contact. This makes it effective as well, in reversing the atrophic effects of aging in the vagina.
By forming additional connective tissue support to the urethra and base of the urinary bladder, the intravaginal laser benefits those experiencing minor stress urinary incontinence or “leaky urine when laughing or coughing” (sometimes experienced after childbirth or as women advance in age).
The FEMILIFT is a relatively simple laser machine with a special probe developed for the woman's intimate organ. Any doctor can be trained to use or operate this machine. However, because of the complex physiology and intricacy of the female anatomy, a trained Obsterician-Gynecologist is definitely a requirement and the best choice for you.
Dr. Grace Jaafar is a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She also had a sub-specialty training in Cosmetic Gynecology with the European Society of Aesthetic Surgery.